Wednesday

All that glistens.

How do you say I love you at Christmas time...

With a shed load of jewels I’d say.

I noticed today that I haven’t included any jewelery on The All I Want For Christmas List. Tragic.

So here for all the bling fiends is a post dedicated to all things that sparkle.

First up, an ol’ fav of mine. Erickson Beamon.





I’m a massive fan of these embellished bangles. Stack them up for a big look.

What ever happened to our favorite Pucci wearing Zoe-bot Nicole Ritchie?



She shacked up and had a baby with the other one in Good Charlotte (not the one Paris was engaged to) and designed a killer range of jewelery.

Named lovingly after her daughter, not the Chav town in Essex, House of Harlow has defiantly made a great name for it’s self in the jewelery world, and with a surprisingly good price range. Boom.

I adore these Aztec bangles.




I do have to wonder if Nicole Ritchie has ever been to Harlow.



Finally, I couldn’t ignore this Parrot brooch by Alexis Bittar...



It will, without a doubt, make any outfit rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment