Monday

Queen of the High Street.

Topshop, once again, is showing that is it one step (clog step) ahead of all others on the high street.

When I first heard that Topshop were launching a make up range I had dreamy thoughts that Topshop Oxford Circus would be turning into a one stop department store, I thought that the combination of the lash bar, Hershesons blowdry bar and WAH nails bar all on the sub basement 2 floor could combine together with Topshop make up to make one uber beauty hall. Good idea right?

Nevertheless, Topshop have made sure they are ahead of the game by introducing tutorial videos using their products to show us how to achieve catwalk looks pretty easily.



The tutorials are done by super duper make up artist Hannah Murray. Hannah Murray has been the make up behind many of my favourite shoots, including this one from Vogue a little while back.



I bumped into the lovely Lizzie who works in the Topshop design team and is responsible for the new make up range. She assured me there are more exciting products to come. She also might have hinted that the next collection might have been inspired by the Olsen twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment