Thursday

Dog eat dog world.



English bull terriers are up there among the cutest dogs in the world.

Look at their lovely faces.



So imagine my glee when I came across these super cuff links while enjoying a spot of lunch at Exmouth Market. I must admit I was gutted when I found out they were cuff links (not earrings as I originally thought)



The shop in question is ECONE. ECONE sources new designers from all over the world. Always trying to bring something new and exciting to their customers. Over the years, EC One has discovered great jewellery talents, from d Niessing to Alex Monroe and Alexis Bittar.

The cufflinks are by the quirky Stephen Webster who is renound for his animals, skulls and fantastical world!

Be sure to pop in to ECONE when going about your travels, aside from the store in Exmouth Market, there is also one in Notting Hill.

Keeping on the doggy flex is this wonderful idea for a book by Andrew O Hagan, The Life and Opinions of Maf the Dog, and of his friend Marilyn Monroe is a very clever and witty book written from the point of view of Maf, Marilyn's dog!



Here's to a doggy summer.



ECONE

No comments:

Post a Comment