Wednesday

Thom with an H.

Over the weekend I met a charming young chap called Thom Graves. A boy who appreciates the craftsmanship of fine menswear and its origin, his blog is a delight to look at. I would normally say that a blog is a good read, but with his blog, this is the exception.

http://tttthom.blogspot.com/


Thom has an exceptional eye and knowledge for texture, pattern, culture, detail, history, film, architecture, accessories, tailoring, and art all through the medium of an image. Each picture is visually rich and interesting that I can understand his decision for no words. It is true to say that each “ picture speaks a thousand words” and if this doesn’t inspire you, I don’t know what will.




Don’t just take my word for it, have a look for yourself.


FB

No comments:

Post a Comment