Tuesday

Pinch Punch First of the Month.

Well, I guess we can officially say that it’s nearly Christmas.

All you haters that beef about Christmas coming too early can hush now because it’s nearly here.

To get you excited I have compiled my very own All I want for Christmas List.

First to make it onto the list is this Gaga style leatherette bra from Topshop.



Obviously this needs to be rocked hard.

The bra reminds me of the bra used in the final scene of the insanely sick video for Gaga's Bad Romance.



The whole concept of this video was the brainchild of Haus of Gaga, the creative team behind Lady Gaga that includes super stylist Nicola Formacetti and the wonderfully handsome Hedi Slimane.

Obviously this McQueen outfit needs little introduction.



Pow.

Still from the video were kindly borrowed from Nicola's blog. www.nicolaformacetti.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment