Wednesday

Beg, steal or borrow...

What would I do to wear this dress to my Xmas party?



Well the good news is I don’t have to beg or steal.

Cue, Topshop’s answer to the credit crunch blues, the launch of the super duper fabulous dress me up shop arriving at Topshop Oxford circus.



So, between 26 November and 6th December you can try on and reserve your chosen frock, donated by the likes of Dita Von Teese, Herve Ledger and Ricahrd Nicoll. But only until the 23rd December. Gutted I can’t wear this for Xmas day then.




With the cost per hire rumored to be between £30 and £50 it sounds to me like a billy bargain. The only problem now is deciding which one to borrow. Sod it, why not get two ?

All the profits from the shop will go to Age Concern and Help the Aged (I knew there was a fun way to give to charity). The entire collection will be auctioned off in aid of the charity after the hire shop closes.

But be quick, these are going to get snapped up quicker than you can say Lanvin.

For full details and opening times have a look on the Topshop website.

No comments:

Post a Comment