Tuesday

Oh My Josh.

Well, yesterday I took myself, my oversized bag and my homemade turban to a third floor car park in deep, dark Soho to see what Australian designer Josh Goot had to show. Having to admit I wasn’t really too aware of his work, I was impressed with the collection as a whole. Sitting front row was Girls Aloud ginger beauty Nicola Roberts and super pretty in real life WAG Alex Curran, both flying the flag for Liverpool. City of culture didn’t you know?!

Goot featured bright colours, more bright colours, eye-catching prints, short dresses, clever cut outs, slick tailoring and a blazer I cannot stop thinking about.

style.com


Have a look on style.com to view full collection.

Also, incase you wanted another reason to have an iPhone, style.com have made a sick app to keep you up to date with all the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment