Monday

E M U E M U

A couple of weeks ago the lovely girls at Cube PR invited me down to have a look at E M U 's first London store which is a pop up store on Lamb Conduit Street. It was a great chance to have a glassy of bubbly, catch up with the lovely Frankie and browse through the AW 11 collection.

I must admit I have never been a huge fan of the 'WAG BOOT' , but have always managed to be charmed by their soft and warm insides, making them the perfect weekend lounging footwear.

Emu, however do not only do sheepskin boots, they also have an amazing range of high quality jersey basics, so if like me you have a fetish for soft grey jersey then this is certainly one to check out and add to the wish list.



I left with a grey pair of E M U 's in hand to battle through the snow when I go and visit Gracie in Canada : )

If you are in the area, you might aswell pop into The Slaughtered Lamb for a chip buttie : )

EMU POP UP STORE
47 LAMBS CONDUIT STREET

1 comment: