Wednesday

Fancy that.

I’m sorry it has been so long chaps. It feels like quite sometime since my last post.

But not to worry, I’m hardly going to return empty handed. I think these beauties are more than enough to make up for my absence.



These sequined lace ups are the work of Louis Vuitton and to be found in the New Bond Street store. Exquisitely made they are sure to catch the eye of every passer by.

Just like the shoes, the newly polished home to Louis Vuitton is luxurious, welcoming and elegant. Designed by architect Peter Marino, this three floor shopping experience will full fill all your menswear desires – Bags, luggage, shoes, accessories, timepieces, casual wear, smart sportswear, special products, artwork and vintage pieces.


Well polished Butterfly Richelieu in Metalised calf leather


Subtle prints and a soft palette for Smart Sportswear

I suggest you make a visit immediately, if not sooner!

http://www.louisvuitton.com/

Photography: Many thanks to Style Salvage.

No comments:

Post a Comment