Wednesday

Hats off.

I love finding a new boutique. Especially one that stocks all those hard to find labels...





Oxygen is on Eastcastle Street, W1 and stocks labels like Alice and Olivia, CC Skype, Herve Leger, LNA, Jeffery Campbell and SEA NY among many more.

I'm so gutted I didn't find this shop before my spring break as I would have invested in one of these Eugeina Kim hats.





I love the story of how Eugeina came to millinery success. She was shopping in Soho one day wearing a red guinea-feathered cloche she had made and by the end of the day Eugenia had appointments with two stores to see her collection. Each hat is a work of art, drawing inspiration from the simple and the extravagant and always demanding attention.


Pop in if you are in the area, otherwise it has a great online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment