Sunday

Shoe Fetish Sunday.

What to do on a cloudy day in Barbados?

Look at all the lovely things online that you're gonna buy when you reach home? Obvs.

First up are these pastel loveliness in the form of a trainer from Nike. I won't be buying these when I get home, unless I hot foot it to Paris for a day trip as these are being exclusively stocked at Colette







If you were wondering, I want the blue ones. And the lemon.

I also like these Dr Martens. For sale at Net a porter for £100. I like them a lot. Nearly as much as the grey canvas ones.



FINALLY.
The shoe of dreams.
The shoe I am breaking the bank for.
The shoe that will make everything look way better.
The Miu Miu shoe.






I want every variation of this shoe / boot. Love the print. Love the clunky 90's heel.


That's all for Sunday morning.


Via Nike Blog
Via Set Your Style
Via Net a Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment