Sunday

Oh Mickey you're so fine...



These are THE Jeremy Scott Mickey sunglasses. Wonderful eh?




Ever since the sun started to show it's face last week I have been stocking up on ice cream and sunglasses. That's the Brit in me I guess.

THE Jeremy Scott beauts are currently being stocked at Tatty Devine for the some of £250. I guarantee these will sell out for Summer.

I came across this German based glasses brand called MYKITA on a walk down Commercial Street the other day. Not one to let a perfect round frame pass without investigation, I popped in to the optician to find out more about the brand.


MYKITA was founded 2003 and everything is handmade in their Berlin factory. These frames may look super delicate, but are infact very durable and very lightweight and can be yours for £308.


TATTY DEVINE

MYKITA

No comments:

Post a Comment