Wednesday

Long live Hooky Street.



Apart from the belly laughs, Only Fools and Horses had been a constant source of inspiration for menswear looks for me. Luckily for me, my very own Del Boy has the boxset. Boom.

I have seen A LOT of sheepskin coats on super stylish individuals of late, and I have to wonder if everyone is also inspired by old Del Boy?!





The handsome Alistair Guy.


House of Holland AW10

This is my pal Poppy Lafond. Probably the most stylish Nanny on road. I met Poppy a couple of years ago when we both had a short lived career presenting for the BBC. Showbiz. She is rocking one of the best Del Boy esq coats I have seen. Ever.




This coat is from a sick little vintage shop in Brooklyn. It really reminds me of that fabulous Felder Felder coat that Rihanna has been rocking.

I have a coat just like the one Del is wearing in this clip. I think it makes me look hard.



Del Boy might be the star of the show, but less we forget some of the TRIUMPHANT looks that Aubrey Boyce, best known as Boycie, has rocked hard.



Essentials for the ultimate Only Fools And Horses look



  • Camel Coat
  • Mark 1 Jacket
  • Sheepskin Coat
  • Gold Rings
  • Signet Ring
  • Pastel Sharp Suit
  • Slick Hair
  • Tin pins
  • Collar studs


C'est magnifique, Hooky Street

No comments:

Post a Comment