Friday

Leather Loving.



Since forever it seems, I have been looking for the PERFECT leather pencil skirt.

I understand that many of you will immeadiatly think of the dodgy, Camden, rubber goth style ones seen mainly on those fear chicks.



Obviously, this isn’t the look I’m after.



Or this.

The search has taken me high and low. I have rummaged through the disappointing racks in every vintage and charity shop I come across but cannot for the life of me find that perfect fit.

The fit is clearly one of the most important aspects of this item. It needs to be tight enough to celebrate a shapely behind, but not so tight you can’t sit down.

It needs to fit like a glove, whereas any I have tried on fit more like a marigold.



Dear God,

I pray to you today for the perfect pencil skirt to fall into my lap so I can wear it with my Wang esq sheer shirt and Sonia Rykiel for H&M bra.

Also if you see those Yves Saint Laurent leather shorts knocking around somewhere in heaven pop them on a courier to me as I would settle for those too (see attached pic if you are unsure.)





Yours truly,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment