Tuesday

Get your skate on.



So, there was my boyfriend feeling guilty that for a 3rd year in a row he has failed to make my dream of a romantic evening ice skating at Winter Wonderland come true.

Imagine his surprise when he found the chance to make it up to me by being my plus one to the exclusive Vauxhall Skate event next Thursday.

Personally, I think he is intimidated by my childhood career as a speed skater.

Vauxhall motors are putting on a wonderful evening of ice skating, enchanted forestry and super entertaintment. Super.

They continue to keep their relationship with up-and-coming design talents. Having teamed up with British fashion designer Emma Bell and illustrator Kate Moross for the last two successful events. However, this year sees collaboration with hot illustrator Si Scott. Si is famed for his hand-inked and penned artwork style.



No need to feel left out, the event is free and tickets are up for grabs by registering on the website.

www.vauxhalliceskate.co.uk

The skates are sick. There are a bunch of celebrity DJ's confirmed for the evening. All I need to do now is find my knee pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment